
The blog is back after a very long but much needed break!
Welcome dear friends and family again....this time I will do my best to keep this thing going. For those of you that are not related to me that may find this blog, I'm sorry, but you will be forced to read updates on our little blueberry and what's going on in my life post IVF.
It seems I can actually have a life now! No more shots, treatments, trips to the RE. In just 6 short days, I will be released from the RE and can begin my life as a "normal" pregnant person.
This is a photo from the Mayo clinic site that shows what the blueberry looks like now. Oddly, I find him kind of creepy looking. I'm sure I should have all kinds of warm, fuzzy feelings about him. Right now I'm feeling rather yucky and annoyed.
In other news, blue's kidneys are beginning to produce urine today and his nail buds are forming.
No comments:
Post a Comment